Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6-11-12

Leaving my converts was tough. They gave me an asado and they gave me a couple gifts. However, Vanessa gave the most precious letter ever about her conversion story, the part of her conversion story that she hasn´t told anyone. It made me cry. As I leaving the house, I shook hands with Angela and she started crying and I told her to not cry, and she said "Como es que no puedo llorar cuando se me va un hijo mío?". Ug....I started crying too. Vanessa said bye and Walter walked me to the bus stop and after getting on the bus, through the windows and through his tears I waved him goodbye. It was tough, but now I need to get my heart in San Rafael, so I will talk about that later. First things first.

I was on the bus to San Rafael and I was chewing on soft candy and my tooth that that one dentist fixed broke again. ug. so frustrating. So mom, I will probably make a trip to the dentist again this week. I wish Dr. Widdison was down here in Argentina. Ug. Anyways....My new comp Elder Gonzalez is so great. We get along super well and I am super excited for everything that can happent hsi transfer. San Rafel is kinda known for not baptising a lot and it´s kinda known as a trouble zone. It kind reminds me of Dallan when he got sent to go fix the zone. on the first week of transfers (last week) , we already started having trouble with idisobeidence and had to talk to soem elders. so i can tell already, how muchi am going to learn frome this transfer. last month the zone baptized 5 and before that they baptized 2. Wow....and my area, a zone leaders area, hasnt baptized for a year now. !!!!. scary, i know. so, i am just going to be obedient and do the best i can to baptize and help the zone be better. I want to be a better missionary and a better person, so i hope this crazy sone will help me do that. I still have four months, that´s a good four months to be what the Lord wants me to be, and maybe to reach my baptismal goal. It will probably be likely that i will end here in San Rafael. Cool (:
I am working on a lot of things to make the zone to get everyone excited. In guaymallen, our slogan was
SI PODEMOS, EN GUAYMALLEN. It was actually a great slogan (not every sone has a slogan or anything, i just did it to get people excited). And now i gotta think of a better one for San Rafael. We might make a logo too...hahaha. who knows. We played a futbol game this morning to get everyone excited. I think it worked pretty well, and i Hope we can start getting missioanries excited about working! Thanks for everything guys, i cant sen d pictures this week because my computer is kinda junky. anyways, thanks a lot! pray for eliza and brunilda and the flia. quiroga.
love,
elder valle

No comments:

Post a Comment