Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1-23-12

Dear Family,
And I finally got your package! Oh man....okay first things first. the GRAVY is heavenly!!!
I already ate a package with my chicken and noodles. OH MAN. suuuper yummy. the pants fit like a glove on my hand. i was a little freaked out about how perfectly that actually fit.
that was amazing. RANCH. oh my word...my comp was jealous, but of course i will share. i havent made it yet though. it has to be the right time. hahaha. the candy of course was pretty amazing. i had a kit kat with a banana for breakfast. thanks for everything seriously. i was super happy to get it. you made a missionary happy this week. I wish i could tell you how greatful i was and am...but it´s hard through email. THANKS (:

this week was great. me and my comp have found lots of new OLD people to teach and bring to church. hahaha.

armando and lidia are an older couple who decided the get baptized on the third charla. they love love love the book of mormon and keep having lots of fun charlaring with us.

i dont really have a lot of time, because i want to send you guys pictures at the same time. anyways, pray for angelita. she could get baptized this week (: we are working super hard. thanks for the prayers. church was special this week. in was in a house and the rain feel super hard...it made me think that maybe thats how it was when the savior died on the cross....with storms and thunder and everything. the spirit was super strong and i almost got amotional. it also made me think of how it would hav been to go the church when it first got restored on earth, in a house with joseph smith and everything. anyways. i love you guys (: thanks for everything.

i bought new shoes, just fyi (: thanks for everything (:

No comments:

Post a Comment