Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dallan's Letter 4-18-11


Hey everyone!

Well it`s officially has begun… the final Exchange… I really can`t believe it at all. It`s all gone by so Fast but they say that`s just how the misión is. Well just so that you all know that I won`t be finishing here under the blazing hot sun of Coatza… It gets better. I`ll be finishing my mission in Villahermosa!!! It´s like 3 times hotter!!! I`m going to come home like a melted popsicle. All that`s going to be left is a stick hahahaha. But it should be really fun. My new comps name is Elder Atenco. Shortest missionary in the field but he`s seems to be pretty hard working so i`m all good.

This week we had the baptisms of Micheal, Bryan and Junion. 3 brothers. Man… just saying that there Brothers shows how crazy and fun it was to teach them. Actually it gets better because Bryan and Junior are twins… Man they almost didn`t come to church just because one of them didn`t want to wear the same shorts as his other brother but they came hahahaha. We actually found them a long time ago but it just wasn`t their time until now.

This week went a lot better for us. It`s getting pretty tough down here though. The people hide in there houses and the streets are baren. The only thing out in this heat are dogs and the mormon missionaries… hahahaha! Sad but true. But the Coatza Zone is doing great we`ve been pushing it pretty hard lately and we truly have seen the Lord`s hand in our work. This week we were able to baptize more than what we did some of the past months. I`m sad to go but glad to see that the area is progressing.Well I hope you enjoy the pics.

Racoon head I found in the street. I laughed so hard. Only in Mexico. I`ll be writing you next week. Oh ya. I turn 21 tomorrow. I`m old now. Sigh. That cupcake they made for me. Hahaha. It was fun.
Love you all


Elder Dallan Valle

No comments:

Post a Comment