Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dallan's Letter 4-25-11


Hey everyone!

Things are very VERY hot here in Villahermosa. Holy cow. I thought Coatza was hot but this is a whole other story. I have my fan like inches away from my head a night on full blast and I still think that it´s hot but what can you do? You just got tol ove every minute that God has given you and work the hardest that you can.

This week has been slow. I forgot it was easter. I should of realized because it´s holy week for the Catholic church but you kind of forget about holidays on your mission just because you´re thinking about other stuff. Hahaha I forget it was my birthday until like 1:00pm on the actual day of my birthday. I felt like a loser but what can you do.

This week we worked as hard as we could but working here is a different ball game. There were hardly any people to contact and when we contacted them they all lived in different areas that weren´t ours but you still got to keep on contacting.

My new comp is pretty cool. He doesn´t talk much which is different for me because with Elder Gonzalez and Elder Munson we talked ALWAYS so I´ve had fun getting used to that. But we are working hard and doing all we can. This area is considered another tough area. Last year they baptized 7… When I Heard that I seriously about cried. But the Lord knows why I´m here. This week we did have a baptism though and it was a beautiful baptismal service and we helped Cristobol come to church as well. We found him this week and he´s really exicted and into the góspel. We found other prospects that are looking great and I´m so excited to see that the area is starting to have success. My comp has been working a lot on cleaning up the place and now it´s time to baptize.

Hope you like the pics. Here they like toe at… as you´ll be able to see. Love you all. I´ll see you soon.

Love Elder Valle

No comments:

Post a Comment