Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dallan's Letter 3-7-11




12 week countdown…. Que feo. Ya ni modos

Well I officially only have to exchanges left in the mission. This Exchange I`ll be with my comp Elder Gonzalez in puente. But I`m taking a wild guess and saying that in the next Exchange I`ll be going to a new área. Hahaha It should be fun . This week was kind of a long week for us. The people in the área are starting to get to know us and so they start crossing the street when we`re walking in their direction so that we don`t talk to them. I never want to hear the word “no” when I come home because I`ve Heard it a billion times here hahahaha. The good thing is that me and my comp know that there are still people here that want to hear the góspel and that are looking for the truth so we`ll continue being more than happy to do what the Lord wants of us.

Hahaha my mom sent me an email with all the Jobs that you guys are starting to find me. Makes me kind of sad to know i`m really am going. But thanks for all your support for what you have done for me and what you still keep on doing for me. And thanks for the letters. Those always make your day.

Well this week we had the baptism of Rita Scarlet. She`s the cousin of Hna. Noemi who got baptized 2 weeks ago. She was a fun one to teach. She had a hard time quiting coffee but she did it. Actually her mom who isn`t member got mad at us because she had just bought a new jar of coffee and now nobody drinks it. I don`t know why you`d want to here. It`s so freaking hot. We can cook eggs on our porch. But that`s just how coffee people are.

Well I hope you all like the fotos. We had empanada night and I made them. You should be proud of me mom. We also play uno every night to se who has to sweep the floor. It gets pretty intense but it`s way fun. I won last night just to brag. And of course the district photo. I hope it is to your pleasing. Hahaha take care.

Love Elder Dallan Valle

No comments:

Post a Comment