Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dallan's Letter 3-14-11


Hey everyone things going good down here =)
Man it´s been a tough week. We are working off our little behinds and it´s been a test of out pacience, but it looks like we´ll be having more success here soon. This week went very well we had the baptism of the Hna. Patricia. She´s the mom of 8 children, funny thing is though that all of her children that are 8 and up work... and they are never in the house but she was baptized nonetheless and was very happy. However she did not get confirmed due to an emergency stake meeting. We had a special guest speaker and you´ll never guess who it was…. President Monson!!!!! Wow bad part was that I could only see him on the big screen because it was a transmission to all of the south of Mexico. But we listened to him and to Elder Nelson. It was very cool.

This week we had interviews and were running as usual from place to place and this week we´ll be going to Villahermosa to have our Zone Leader Council. Ya se va todo mi moni….. hahaha It´s all good. We´re excited to also receive three new gringos this week in the Zone. Should be fun. To bad they don´t live with us so I could give them chile… hahaha.

Well just so everyone knows since they´ve all been asking me. Yes I don´t have a lot of time left, Yes I´m happy to go home, No i´m not happy to leave, No I´m not becoming lazy and Yes i´m going to eat everything with tortillas and chile still hahaha. I can´t believe the time is flying by! Wow! My mom just sent me my travel plans and it seems like everything is good to go. It´s kind of weird. But just so everyone knows. My bishop sent me out a letter telling me that in the new Rule book of the church only immediate family members can be there. So I´ll be excited to see the family soon. As for everyone else I´ll see them like an hour later. Hahahaha. It´s basically the same.

Well I´m doing all I can. Got to make the best of what I got left. I know I´m doing what the Lord wants me to do =) take care. I love you all!

Love, Elder Dallan J Valle

No comments:

Post a Comment