Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jay's letter 2-14-11

Week was...quality (: We worked really hard this work to get people to church and no one attended. It killed me! But thats ok (: We will get people there this week. Happy Valentines Day everyone and more importantly....Happy One Year Birthday to Penny! I will bring something home from Argentina later. I miss that girl. hahaha. We worked hard this week and we were teaching this really cool family that we found by doing service. They were really nice and we went to go pick them up from church and then they did´nt want to go. I was like...what happened between yesterday and today?? It killed me but we can get them next Sunday. I don´t know how much time I will have this week but nothing too exciting happened. Today for P-day we made tin foil dinners, it was really fun (: Well, I am going to see what I can do about the picutres. hey, why did dallan get a new camera? Hahaha. Good Week. It was my comps birthday. we went to a members house and this happened. (: hahaha. I made this cake for my cmops birthday. mom, i made the frosting from scratch. are you proud of me? (:
Sorry for short letter (: I kinda miss the spanish candy hearts and funny poems that grandma would write. hahaha, but its all good. I am blessed with such a good family (: Thanks guys.
Love you guys,
Elder Valle

1 comment:

  1. Rose are Red
    Violets are Blue
    You're a cool missionary
    And I LOVE YOU !!
    Love, Grandma Line:)

    ReplyDelete