Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dallan's Letter 2-7-11

Hey everyone things going great down here and guess what I have like 10 min to write you guys today!! wow it`s a record isn`t it. What happens is that we have to use our own time to update the referances of the zone and well.... my zone always gets a lot of references because it`s a big city. But this week went fairly well. Now you`re all probably wondering how the sealing went. Bad news is that it didn`t happen... The stake pres. didn`t find time to interview the brother so they`ll be going next month. The good part is that they are still going and I now got a camera hahaha. But sorry about the false alarm. It`s sad when those things happen though.
The good news is that we had another baptism this week. Her name is Cynthia. She was cold and didn`t want to take of her coat so she`s the one in the black coat just so you all know. We found her in the area binder, that`s never happened to me before, so it`s a pretty neat story. Be nice if I could find elder kowousky who found her ( that really was his name, poor mexicans trying to say that hahaha) But it looks like we have another for the week that`s coming and another two for the following week. We`ve have seen a waterfall of blessings for our obedience and diligence.
Well I must be going. I love you all and miss you. Take care and enjoy the pics!
Love Elder Valle

2 comments:

  1. I'll take coat baptism girl over scandalous baptism girl any day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...are you getting more and more handsome or what? Proud of you. Love, Grandma Line:)

    ReplyDelete