Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dallan's Letter 1-31-11

Editor's note: oh, dear. I'm beginning to worry about Dallan's grammar, spelling and English in general. ~Kelly

Hey everyone!
things going good but I´m going to have to apolagize because this is going to be a 3 minute letter! I don´t got money and it´s coming tommorow. That´s what you get for being a Zone leader. People don´t have money and you got to end up buying their tickets. Fun hahahaha. Na i dón´t mind too much. It´s all reumburstable (who knows if i spelt that word right) Anyways, my new comp is way fun he reminds me a lot of my first comp but it´s different now that I understand spanish. We´re having success but no baptisms last week. This week for sure though. and A SEALING!!!!!!!!!!!! there is nothing better. Well love you all. Take care.
Love elder Dallan Valle

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha. Did Kerry ever email you on her mission? She was terrible.

    By the way, this is Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...too funny. Yep, he is going to miss his mission! I remember when Rob came home...he was way weird (but don't tell him I said so). He slept in his old suit on the couch for about 3 days and & made fried green bananas to eat!

    ReplyDelete