Sunday, April 18, 2010

MS Walk 2010

The dress isn't done yet, but this deserves a post. Yesterday my family and I did the MS walk in Boise for my sister Kerry's team and we had so much fun! So here's some pics:

Kerry, Heidi, Mom and Jake









Mom (grandma) and Jay









Jake made his own shirt tag









Jay and Jake









grandma got warm and tried to take her 2nd layer off, but she got stuck! haha!











and we made a picture birthday card for Elder Dallan
I had fun with my family!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure grandma is going to love that picture of her undressing... Hahaha!!!! Someday we'll live up there and do the walk with you guys. We went for a run that morning and thought of her though, hope that counts for something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny...I got caught;-) Great pictures...we all had such a wonderful time together. Thanks Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mada- you should check my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Kelly. I am so glad to have such a example as a wife. Pepe

    ReplyDelete