Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Did I write that?

I'm not sure why, but I took a look at my blog to see my picture with Penny and scrolled down to look at my other posts. Hey, they are pretty fun! I had forgotten about Jay on Drugs-- and it made me laugh out loud all over again. And I totally agreed with myself about the whole affluenza piece and it was almost like seeing the performance all over again in my post about the Special Olympics. Ok, maybe I need to blog more. Even just so I can go back and entertain myself later. I'll try, although I really have no exciting news or pictures to post right at this minute. But I am making a new Jalisco dress for one of the girls in our dance group and they are a monstrosity of a sewing project, taking 20 yards of fabric and over 200 yards of ribbon and a bottle of tylenol. So, when I'm done, I'll post a picture and you can see what I've been up to.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the dress. You are amazing, love you miss you, your blog entries are great, only too few. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I read your blog, and it is funny! You are a good writer. Post about every day things. Maybe you should take Jay to Dr. Widdison again so you can take another funny video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason...I thought "I'll check to see if Kelly posted anything lately" - Yeah....you did !!! Good writer. BTW - I'm going to make an appointment to have my teeth cleaned with Dr. Widdison. I'm sure I won't be drugged up or anything exciting...but you can come if you want to and laugh at your silly mom anyway...ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly you crack me up. I have been a blog slacker and I think you have inspired me to return to it. It's a great way to journal if you are a journal slacker like I am too.

    ReplyDelete