Monday, August 13, 2012

8-6-12

Investigators:  Jaqueline and Matias
Family,

Its my birthday this week.

We had a great week over her in San Rafael! We got 19 people to church this weekend. Thats a record for the zone, so we are doing just great. I love when my plan (to baptize) starts working and the whole zone all the sudden decides that they want to baptize and we all the sudden see all these crazy miracles. It has been going great.
We should see some baptisms in the zone this weekend and next weeken. I love it. This week President came up for a special training and talked about working with the members. It was great, and then he left with me and my comp to come and work with us! At first, I was obviously a litte intimidaded, but in the end, it was super fun. He is such a capo. We worked with two families and it was a great day of work. I love it! We also got people to church. Speaking of getting people to chruch...remember Eliza, that lady that we had baptized the other week. So she has a super hard time walking so she usually rolls around in her little wheel chair. Me and my comp were walking on our way to church, and about half way i see froma distance a little old lady going like, 5 inches an hour, with a walker. as we quickly got close, we realized it was Eliza!!! She was walking to church on her own. None of her grandkids would roll her to church in the chair, because they all stayed in sleeping. It was sad, but she just made a huge sacrifice to go to church! Amazing! Anyways....that was great. This week is my comps last week of the mission....so I hope we are able to work super hard like we would any other week. crazy stuff yeah...and i´m feeling a little old in the mission now. I love being a missioanry! I kinda dont want to stop, but at the same time, it will be nice to study and stuff too. So we shall see (: I´m 21 this week. Adult and still four feet tall....well, it happens i guess. I will try to send you guys pictures. Today me the zone had a great asado! oh man....best meat ever! I will miss argentine meat. it was just gggrrreeeaatt (: (: have a great week! guys!
Elder Valle

Political Campaign Signs in San Rafael

No comments:

Post a Comment