Monday, June 25, 2012

6-25-12

Big Empanada
Hello Family and Friends,
This week has been great.
Personally I am doing great. I have never found so much joy in reading the scriptures as I do now, and I am so happy to get up every day and work...even though its 6:30, we havent had a working shower for the last 2 weeks, and we don´t have heating in the super cold tempatures. It´s still great. Regarding the work of the Lord, as much as we work and leave and talk to people, the results have been poco. We have been trying so hard to help the Elders be obedient and have fun baptizing. This month has been low on baptisms....our baptismal goal for July will be 7. That will be a good goal to push our zone to reach their potential.
We have been working witht the ward directory and finding kids that havent been baptized. Lots of times, inactive parents leave the kids to turn 9 without baptism and then it all the sudden becomes our responsibilty. So, it is super interesting finding these families. We have foundf ourboys in our area who could get baptized, but because their parents got offended in church aƱos ago, we still have trouble helping them progress. It had been fun, but si o si, we have to baptize this month. Anyways, we are trying our best to baptize. I will go fix my teeth this week. I hate taking up work time to have to go to centro, but I will do it. Sorry....I can´t wait to see Dr. Widdison again. We have consejo this week...super excited to see all my buddies again.
Elder Sarasua who has the same eyes.  What are the chances?

anyways, love you guys, have a great week...gonna send you a photo if my computer works (:
love,
elder valle
"Just going to the local dairy store to buy baby pig heads."

No comments:

Post a Comment