Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4-23-12

I will try to write every thing that happened this week and still make the time limit. I gotta go visit converts in mendoza. they are making me an asado. so i will try to write short stuff. I havent even been in my area much this week, a lot of the missionaries are young and don´t know how to talk to the bishops or arrange a baptismal service...i was running around the zone like a chicken trying to talk to bishops and making sure people were getting baptized. ug. it was just crazy. anyways, it worked because we baptized 2 people but know i need five more milagros this week. i will send you guys photos. I almost got a root canal this week. I went to lunch and started feeling super sharp in the mouth and it was my left molar on the bottom on the very back. about a quarter of my tooth had been missing and chipped(apparently i just swallowed it!) and so , i went to the dentist and had to get it all fixed. long story short, they girnded it down and i got it refilled. i gotta go take out money to pay for it. just fifty dollars...not a lot. and then we had a service project this week of which i will send photos. i am getting a new companion named Elder Treadway here in guaymallen. shall be good (: Sorry i can´t talk lots. i have to go out super fast to mendoza to get stuff done and then tonight to rosa to see if she wants to get baptized this week! (eeek!). if you ahve questions write me them, i can respond better that way (: we need lots of miracles this week. btw, president called, me, i am senior comp in our zone leader copmanionship (: should be fun. Love you guys, Elder Valle

No comments:

Post a Comment