Thursday, November 10, 2011

11-7-11

MOM,
glad the reception went MAGNIFICENT. so happy for them (: I am glad that everyone loved the letter i wrote.

Tomorrow I am going to Zone San Luis and my Area is La Punta. I am going to be companions with Elder Taylor. He just barely got here about two transfers ago. I am still district leader. I actually talked with President...and he said it was time for me to be Zone Leader because LIndahl wanted me to be Zone leader about 3 months ago. Hahaha. But, it´s just not working out. But he´s as soon as "positions" open up, we will make things happen. Hahaha. But that doesn´t even matter to me. I only want to go where the lord sends me. I don´t want to go up and have it not be the will of the Lord. If going to La Punta (the tip...haha) is where the Lord needs me....i am over excited and anxious to go there and work a ton and cosechar all of the semillas. hahaha.

I am going to miss Albardon. In testimony, our ward mission leader started like this.....I am a little emotional...forgive me. Elder Valle leaves us this week, and well....he´s been a good Elder". oh man....i started crying and i felt guilty for leaving a little bit. hahaha (: It is going to be way hard to leave Albardón.

The first half...was well...interesting with Elder Williams. But with my son Robles, we have baptized some amazing people. Some have callings and one of them has started personal progress and next sunday one of the converts is getting the priesthood. I can´t believe how the Lord works with us when we work with him. It´s so great (: I have been taking pictures with everyone this week (: We were going to change saturday but instead we are changing tomorrow...so it was really weird when i said goodbye to everyone on friday night and we cried a little bit....and then i came back to church the next Sunday.

The president changed things around at the last minute....we don´t know why. Revelation i guess. haha. But everyone was really confused, but it was good to say good bye to a few people that i could not have said goodbye to last week. Albardon i would say, is the area where i have grown the most sow far in my mission. sometimes, i look back at myself in old areas, and think of how much i didn´t know. haha, i was a baby.and i still have a good 11 months to go. I am so blessed to be here. Sometimes, I don´t even want to think of coming home. Even though air conditioning is nice and i love my home, i´m never going to be able to do this again being so young. I love it. anyways, i´m going to try and get photos off to you guys. we will se what happens. love you,



elder valle

No comments:

Post a Comment