Monday, May 2, 2011

Dallan's Letter 5-2-11

Hey everyone!!!!Things going good here in tabasco. Man it is getting pretty darn hot!!!!! It´s an oven here but I´m loving it to death. Man I about cried Reading all my letters today because all of them reminded me that i´m coming home this month… crazy how fast this all is going but i´m going to enjoy the Little that i can.

This area is a lot different from my other areas in almost every aspect. I guess i´m just used to Veracruz. Hahaha. But it really is cool down here. The people aren´t as open as the veracuzanos but the people that we do have in teaching keep their promises so that´s a nice thing. I was so happy to here that my Ward back home baptized!!!!!!! Made me so happy to see that when my dad wrote me that letter. Hopefully i´ll be able to get to know the missionaries who beat the baptizing drought.

Me and my comp are getting a long. We´ve been talking a lot and doing all we can to improve. His style of teaching and my style are completely different and it took some time for us to get used to it but now we´re getting into the hang of things. If all goes right we should have a baptism this week or the next. I´m excited. I love baptizing. This week we´ll have zone council and i´m soooooo happy because I don´t have to travel bus! Just a taxi and I´ll be there. Well I don´t got time to write today so i´m sorry. But I´m sending a pic of a fish i ate.





Hahaha hope the girls like it. Love you all.

Elder Dallan Valle

No comments:

Post a Comment