Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jay's letter 12-27-10

I kinda talked to everyone on the phone about my week but I don´t really have to much to talk about to be honest! But to make up for that I just sent you a butt load of photos! I hope you enjoythem.

Its still freaking hot down here and my christmas was great.
Like I said on the phone call we got the church flooded christmas morning and that was the big story this week. We had lots of fun and I can´t wait to share with you more stories.
Coming up for bauptismos we have Ricardo who is really cool. When he came to church yesterday, he wanted to know how to pay tithing. It was awesome! We can´t wait to baptize him, he will be great addition to the church and he will recieve the Holy Ghost. So excited! Christmas is crazy. Dynamite just goes off all night and lots of music and everyone is drunk. It´s the best. Hahaha. Jk. It suck because we cant really contact anyone and there is no one to contact in the street ever. Everyone is in the house sleeping or partying and recovering from the party. But after new years we are back in gear. This week has just been really uneventfull because of how crazy things are here. I heard that you all got a ton of snow this christmas! That is just super exciting!
I will be honest. I did´nt really miss Christmas. I mean, I miss you guys, thats a given. But it didn´t even feel like Christmas down here so I didnt have to worry. It was awesome. I love it.

I feel like I had so much more to write, but it was all in the phone call...hmmm. I hope everythings going good over in Idaho. I was just thinking that Dallan is still in North America. So his mission is like...half a mission. I am waaay farther away. So...yeah. just saying. hahaha. Don´t know where that came from. Love you guys!
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment