Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dallan's Letter 12-6-10



Hey everyone!
It`s been a hetic week. A lot of traveling and doing things but it`s all good. I love being a zone leader. So many blessing that you recieve from the Lord. Well on Monday we went an did the service project and after that we went home packed our stuff and went teaching for 3 hours. On Tuesday we got up early and went to Acayucan (hour long bus ride) for our interviews with the president. What a neat expierience. I love having Pres. CastaƱeda as president. We talked about the Zone and made some goals for me and the zone. We talked about the atonement of Christ and how it helps us to realize the grand importance of our calling. Very neat experience for me. He gave us a ride to Villahermosa. Funny to see the president on his more relaxed and joking side. Wednesday we had Zone Leader Council and we came home that same day. We worked the rest of the week and had the baptism of Alan. It was a really busy week. I don`t have a lot to say about it though. hahahaha. Sorry. I don`t have a whole lot of time either. I doing great though. Loving every minute. Exchanges are this week. But truth be told I don`t want to go... We`ll see what happens. I love you all. Take care.
Love Elder Valle

No comments:

Post a Comment